علاج روحاني , روحانيات
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

علاج روحاني , روحانيات

نحن نعالج كل أنواع المس وأعراض السحر وتحليل الأحلام بأسلوب علمي وشرعي صحيح ونساعد علي طرد الجان أو الشيطان من المكان المراد تطهيره وجلب الحبيب وإصلاح العلاقات الزوجيه و إبطال السحر وتسريع نصيب البنات وفك العين وحل مشاكل الكوابيس والخيالات والقرين طبعا ن

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

who we are

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Admin
Admin

المساهمات : 133
تاريخ التسجيل : 25/01/2014
العمر : 52
الموقع : jordan

who we are  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: who we are    who we are  Emptyالجمعة يوليو 04, 2014 3:55 am

Sorry for my simple english, i prefer more older languages to speak,but since our modern humans dont understand it i will try to use my broken english,let say im expert  in the paranormal and i like to help you and all  the ones think that they know the truth  about the paranormal or the unseen world or /and healing ,i   saw many  books and theories  or personal views ,but still humans are fare a way from the reality of what they feel or imagine,i would like to offer  my simple help or explination about what humans dont see but feel and give instructions how  to fight it and how to defeat it if it was nigative or dark energy,i can explaine its weak points and how its work against the human race,what i want to say that evry thing have reason or roots or motivation, most  human suffernes  comes from paranormal reason or influences,    ,what ever it is. like nightmares,shadow pepole,depresion,nigative emotions,sicknes,sekts,evil idiologies,druggs ,demonic posses,hauntings,sadism,crimes,i can explaine how evil energy work effectivly against humans ,,,and so on ,any way for any further info im here to help and to offer my knowledge to you and your friends or customers  or who ever need it, it is not important now whay i do this or that
 but to satisfay your curiosity,im writing to you (you can say through inspeiring some one i dicate,some pepole well call me   positive entity or guide,well done, others will call me jinn or spirit,im not allowed to manifest in my body or shap in your human earthly world thierfor im allowed to use human body or mind to spread my knowledge of course in verry positive way,we need to explaine for humans how the evil controll human mind,and not evry thing you dont see is neceserly is evil,im friendly and well educated and i just want to help i like also to contact spiritual humans and speak about my experiences and knowledge in the human earthly world ,just ask what ever you want,and please dont ignore my massage
your white prince
safty@gmx.ch

In the end you are human you need to go through level of spirituality to reach wisdom and powerd but still you are not amune or protected from the evil,the evil is real and around you ,i will give you secret or let say wepon to fight the evil to defeat him ,he need to be scared from you specialy when you are in evil place or healing possesed human, you need the well,your well, he smell it and he feel it this what scare it and let  him at least for a whil think twice befor hurting or influencing you,you need to train your mind to have this kind of well ,your beautifull words about strength is unfortunatly human words,humans creat it to feel good or through thier power limits but this will not be enough to face effectivly the evil,please listen to me,the evil is around you and im happy that i found my way through writing to you,you need more than just elevating mind,exactly you need to analyze and look deeper to the signes,the spiritual guides and i know you will put my words in suspecion,the spiritual guid is not always as human think or let say thier is rulls for him need to be followed to work effectivly and most humans still didnt reach this point and other kind of human just imagine this guid ,if the evil attack the guid well not be thier always
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://spititualhealing.jordanforum.net

who we are
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
علاج روحاني , روحانيات  :: الفئة الأولى :: المنتدى الأول-
انتقل الى: